How Do I Make a Reservation?
- Call us at (707) 884-4222 Answering machine is always on!! 24/7.
- We do not take e-mail reservations.
- Have the dates you’re looking for ready.
- Know the size of your camping rig and the number of people who are coming.
- Have your Campground Map handy.
- Have your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card handy. Do not leave your credit card number on the answer machine.
- ABOUT RESERVATIONS, Due to the high demand for campsites at certain times of the year, reservations are recommended and may be necessary to ensure having a site.
- When booking for a weekend stay there is a 2-night minimum. On holiday weekends, there is a 3-night minimum stay.
- You may make reservations by phone from up to 12 months in advance (Year to Date).
- Reservations begin at 2 PM on the arrival date and end at 1 PM on the departure date. If you have not arrived by 1 PM the next day, the site becomes first come, first serve and the remainder of your reservation is canceled. A cancellation fee will apply.
- A Visa, Master or Discover card is required to make a reservation and confirm your site(s). There is a $10 processing fee/site to make a reservation. When placing your reservation, you will be charged the processing fee plus the first night’s stay if you are staying one week or less. Longer stays require pre-payment of one night per week to secure the reservation. Payment of remaining fees are due prior to occupying the camp site(s). The Total Amount Due upon arrival can be paid by Credit Card, Cash, or Check. NOTE! Cancellation less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Cancellations & Changes
- Cancellations will be charged a $10 processing fee per site in addition to any non-refundable charges (Cancellation less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeiture of the deposits covered above.).
- Cancellations or Changes to a reservation are not accepted through email or voicemail.