- $42-$54 per night. This is our base rate for one site and includes a family (2 adults and up to 4 children under 18) and one vehicle only. This includes one boat (launching and boat cart use). Add for additional persons and vehicles as listed below, but not to exceed the campsite occupancy limit. For rates, size limitations and utility availability see Rate Sheet For location of sites, see Campground Map.
- $20.00 per night for a second vehicle.
- $5.00 per night each extra person age 18 and up.
- $3.00 per night each extra person age 5 through 17.
- $3.00 per night each dog , but no more than 2 dogs per campsite.
- $1.00 coin-op showers (for 5 minutes).
- Monthly site rental rate $550 – ‘off’ season only
- Annual pass – $90 (Prorated passes available for ‘off season’)
- Boat Shuttle Service – $10 per service (not a launch)
- Day Use $3 per adult (dogs and kids are free)
- Day Use $5 per vehicle
- Day Use $7 per boat
- Day Use $5 per Kayak
- Senior (62) $3.00 per night maximum (except in ‘off’ season).
- “Off” Season $32 per night (November 1 – Feburary 28)
Campsite Occupancy Limit
- Only one family unit (i.e. Mom, Dad, and up to 4 kids) is allowed per site, otherwise there is a four person maximum limit.
- No more than two vehicles are allowed in one site, but only one RV.
- Please note that our sites are not the same size, and that there may not be room in some sites for second vehicles or several tents even though your situation falls within the allowable occupancy limits. When you call for reservations, we can discuss the options for your particular needs.
Check In After 2 PM
- Your reservation begins at 2 PM on the arrival day and you may arrive anytime during the day or evening after that. Earlier arrival is subject to space available and additional fees. If you have not arrived by 1 PM the next day, and we have not heard from you otherwise, we will assume you are not coming and the remainder of your reservation will be cancelled.
Check Out Before 1 PM
- Departure after this time must be arranged in advance to avoid conflicts with incoming campers, and is subject to additional fees.
- Pets must be leashed at all times (County Ordinance). They must not be left unattended. You must clean up after them, especially on the beach. All State and County regulations apply. Parvo and Rabies vaccination certificates should be available.
- Dangerous dogs are not allowed.
Payment Information Refunds and Changes
- A Visa, Master or Discover card is required to make a reservation and confirm your site(s). There is a $10 processing fee to make a reservation. When placing your reservations you will be charged the processing fee plus the first night stay if you are staying one week or less.. Longer stays require prepayment of one night per week. NOTE! Cancellation less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeiture of deposit. Payment of the remaining fees is due prior to occupying the camping site(s). The total Amount Due upon arrival can be paid by Credit Card, Cash, or Check.
- Cancellations have $10 processing fee per site. This will apply to each reservation/site. Reservations, Cancellations or Changes to a reservation are not accepted through email or by voice mail message.
- Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.