- Peak Season is March 1 – October 31
- Off Season is November 1 – February 28
- Effective January 1, 2022 base rates are $45-$60 per night plus tax (both peak season and off season)
- The base rate is for one site and includes:
- 4 adults, or a family of 2 adults with up to 4 children under 18
- One vehicle
- Additional charges apply for additional persons and vehicles as listed below. For rates and utilities available by site, see our Rate Sheet. For location of sites, see the campground Map.
Additional Overnight Pricing
- $20.00 per night for a second vehicle.
- $5.00 per night for each additional adult (age 18 and up)
- $3.00 per night for each additional child (age 5 through 17)
- $3.00 per night for each dog (no more than 2 dogs per campsite)
Day Use & Other Pricing
- Monthly Site Rental Rate – $600 (off season only, prevailing daily rate during peak season)
- Annual Pass – $90
- Boat Shuttle Service – $25 round trip (not a launch)
- Day Use – $3 per adult (dogs and children are free)
- Day Use – $5 per vehicle
- Day Use – $7 per boat
- Day Use – $5 per kayak
- Showers – $1.50 (5 minutes with additional time added per $0.25)
- Peak Season
- $3.00 Off Overnight Rate (per night)
- Off Season
- $35.00 Total Overnight Rate (plus tax)
- No more than two vehicles per site
- No more than one RV or Camper per site
- Please note that not all sites are the same size, and there may not be enough room on some sites for a second vehicle or for multiple tents. Please discuss your needs when you call for reservations.
Check In After 2 PM
- Your reservation begins at 2 PM on the arrival date.
- You may arrive anytime after 2 PM on your arrival date.
- Early arrivals are subject to space available and additional fees.
- If you have not arrived by 1 PM the day after your arrival date, and we have not heard from you, your reservation will be cancelled.
Check Out Before 1 PM
- Checkout time is 1 PM on the last day of your reservation.
- Checkout after this time must be arranged in advance to avoid conflicts with incoming campers, and is subject to additional fees.
- Pets must be leashed at all times per county ordinance.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Pets must be cleaned up after, especially on the beach. All state and county regulations apply.
- Parvo and Rabies vaccination certificates should be available.
- Dangerous dogs are not allowed.
Payment Information, Refunds, and Changes
- A Visa, Master, or Discover credit card is required to make and confirm your reservation. We do not accept American Express.
- There is a $10 non-refundable processing fee to make a reservation.
- For stays one week or less, you will be charged the processing fee plus the first night stay when making your reservation.
- For longer stays, prepayment of one night per week is required when making your reservation (for example, a three week stay will require 3 days prepaid).
- Payment of all remaining fees is due prior to occupying the camping site(s).
- The total amount due upon arrival can be paid by Credit Card, Cash, or Check.
- Cancellations have $10 processing fee per site. This will apply to each reservation/site.
- Reservations, cancellations, or changes to a reservation are only accepted by phone or voicemail message.
- Reservations, cancellations, or changes to a reservation are not accepted by email.
- Cancellation less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeiture of deposit.
Please note that rates are subject to change without notice.